I know, this is Linkoln. He was being very cute on his little toy while Corgin was learning his new trick. This was during the few minutes he wasn't out in the middle of all the action..
.
.
.
.
Anyway, Clint took Corgin outside, and within thirty minutes Corgin was riding his bike without training wheels. Now we can't get him off it.
Clint or I help him start and then he is off like a pro. Clint is outside trying to teach him to start by himself right now.
Clint or I help him start and then he is off like a pro. Clint is outside trying to teach him to start by himself right now.
Here is a little video clip of him riding his bike. He jumps off when he's done too, so we didn't have any bad crashes today either. (Sorry about the quality, I took the video with my cell phone.)



3 comments:
That's pretty exciting! He's such a little dare devil... :)
Oh, boy -- watch him GO!!!! Great job, Corgin!!! Can't wait to see how well you can ride.
Ha ha Addi still hasn't even mastered watching where she is going with training wheels, all she does is stare at her feet while they are peddling!
Post a Comment