Finally. I know, Link is almost a year and a half, but we finally got family pictures taken. My cousin, Courtney took them and she did an excellent job. You can see some of her other photos if you click on the link to her blog on the side called cpr photography. Clint told me to just post a few pics, but I couldn't decided which ones. I can't decide which ones to hang on my walls either, so if you would help me choose, that would be awesome. Just comment me your favorite numbers. Thanks.
1

























27


30



4 comments:
ok... 1 - 30 are my favorite ones!
While I love them all, I love #3 for a family picture and I absolutely adore #20 and #21 (your boys are so handsome and have such cute smiles!).
I like all of them! It is so hard to pick favorites, but I guess I like 1, 2, 3, 6, 10 , 11, 12, 19, 20 ,21,28 the best...I am not much help :) but you have the cutest family!
These are great! :)
Post a Comment