5 years ago
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Reflections
So, I've been thinking about how very blessed I am and would like to share some of my thoughts. I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows us and our needs. He is watchful of each and every one of us. While camping, we had a prayer the first night and the one who said it asked for the Lord to be mindful of us while we were away from our homes. The nights got cold and I was concerned that my boys would be cold, especially Linkoln who doesn't keep his blankets on. I prayed one night that I would be made aware of my kids' needs. I was awoken in the middle of the night by some noise, that only I seemed to hear, and decided to check on my boys while I was up. Link had rolled over and was on top of all the blankets. I covered him back up and relized that the noise was for me so that I could care for my child. At that moment I knew that my Father in Heaven was mindful of me and my children. Also, as I mentioned in the last post, my cousin, Courtney, had some fourwheeler troubles. She had been gone from camp for a few hours and my aunt was concerned for her. My aunt sent out my uncle and of course, everyone else who had a way to get around the trails offered to help search for her as well. My uncle came back after a little bit and suggested a prayer for Courtney and her safety. Shortly after was when the family brought her back into camp. This, to me, was another example of our Heavenly Father being mindful of us. He loves us and I know this with all my heart. I'm thankful for His love and watchfulness over us. I know that He is always mindful of us, not only when we are away from our homes. I just wanted to share these feelings, so thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thank you for sharing, Katie. I've had many incidents when I know God knew who I was and of my immediate needs. Oh, how grateful I am for the knowledge of who we are and God's loving care of us.
Also, I want you to know that we loved the feelings Clint shared with us about you and the boys, and how important all of you are to him -- and his love and devotion to you. What a compliment to your life together!!! We love you so very much, and are so proud of all of you.
Wow...who the heck is this FX thing? Sure didn't pertain to your post! I loved reading about your feelings and hearing your testimony. It's not always easy to share those things, but I appreciated that you did! Love you!
Glad I read! Delete the Fx.
Post a Comment