Here are some pictures of my boys. They're not the best quality because they are from my phone, but some were too cute to not post.
We went to Brent and Kristi's to watch a Boise game. We had nachos and wings. Corgin loved the BBQ ones.
Here is Corgin in his Hero costume. He did it all by himself and said he was my hero.

The boys got some play shaving cream and razor in their stockings and they love it. Here's Link before Corgin shaved him.
And here's Corgin shaving himself.
Corgin and Link playing nicely together. I love it when they get along.
Corgin told me he was "Mr. Home Depot man, how can I help you?"
Link loves the camera now and always says "cheeeese".
Again, I love it when they get along and play together. Link likes to get rides on the back of the tricycle from Corgin.
And this morning we found them like this. I love that Link has his arm around Corgin while he watches him play his game.
I was caught taking pictures.










3 comments:
Oh, they ARE sweet little boys!! We love seeing pix of them, thanks for the post, Katie!!
We love all of you -- and I'm missing those "sweet little boys." Hurry and come down to see us, OK?
They are adorable!! Love it.
My goodness, Katie. Did you know your baby is not a baby any more!? :) They are so sweet.
Post a Comment