Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Can't Believe it's Already March!

So, I like to try to blog at least once a month, but I obviously missed February. But we have been keeping busy and having fun (even if I haven't taken lots of pictures of the fun).
In February, I had a birthday. I celebrated by having dinner with my family and then going to get set apart as the Primary President in our ward (part of the reason for no blog, busy, like I said).Jake and Maddie also blessed little Zoey.My mom, Maddie, Brianne, and I took a girls weekend and went to Utah and did some shopping. We had way too much fun and decided that we are going to have to make that a yearly tradition. We got some stick-on mustaches from a little vending machine and walked around Trolley Square. When my boys saw the mustache I brought home, they wanted to see what they would look like with mustaches.
Link
Corgin
Earlier this month some of Clint's siblings were able to come visit. So we spent almost a whole week hanging out and having fun. I didn't get any pictures of the kids playing with their cousins, but one night we had a little excitement.We were getting ready to leave, loading up the car, coming back for the kids. Corgin was telling his Grandma Hamblin how fast he could run, then decided to show her. He ran smack into the corner of the table and busted open his eyebrow. Here are some pictures of that.
We weren't sure if we needed to go to the ER or not, but our sister-in-law is finishing up school to be a PA, so we asked her. She said that she would just glue it shut. This is before we glued it.
This is after we glued it.
Here's the next morning when Corgin got up. His eye was so swollen then, but it is looking much better now. This happened about a week ago and now he has a little bit of a yellow bruise left, but the swelling has gone away and the glue has almost worn off. After he did it and calmed down, he told us that he wished he didn't do that and we told him to watch where he is going next time he is running fast. When we were at my in-laws house the other night, we saw that he left a big dent in the corner of her table (so sorry, Kristi).
The other night we went out for dinner as a family and it happened to be kid's night at the restaurant. There was someone going around making balloon animals and giving them to the kids.
Link got a brontosaurus and loved it, especially when he was pretending like it was eating his food.
Corgin got a pteradactyl. He also had lots of fun playing with his, even when we got home.
Lots of fun in February and March. Looking forward to April.

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Soooooo cute -- even the injury. He told me when he grew up he wanted to "save people, lots of people." I told him to first "save Corgin." He is such a little trooper. We love all of you and really enjoyed the day with you!!

Kristi said...

Cute pics...cute boys! Love em to death! When I asked Corgin how he dented my table, he said, "I have SUPER strong bones, Grandma!" So cute!