Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January 2014

Here are some pictures of our January. Most of them are just our everyday lives, but things that bring a smile to my face.
 
Here are a few more pictures of our little puppy, Olly.
 He's always got his little tongue sticking out like this.
 Link sat down with me to watch a show and must have been tired. He fell asleep super fast. I love being a mom, especially at times like this.
 Just a pic of my Eisley girl. She was running fevers when I took it, so she has red eyes.
 And this picture about sums up how she eats. Food ends up everywhere! On her face, in her hair, and on my floor as well.
 Here's what happens when Dad forgets to do up the onesie before pulling up her pants.
 I took her hair out one night before bed and Corgin went crazy yelling through the house, "Eisley's a purple minion, ahhhhh!" Then he ran away and she chased him screaming. Silly kids! I love them!
 It's always fun to hang out with cousins. Here are Tytan, Corgin, and Link watching a movie.
 I take a lot of pictures of Eisley's hair-do's because they get ruined so quickly. Here is one of those pictures.
 Isn't she sweet?!
 Corgin loves Olly. There's nothing like a boy and his dog.
 Another one of Eisley's hair. This was the first time I curled it like this.
 Clint and I had the chance to take Corgin skiing. We went up to Targhee and had a good time. Here's some pictures of Corgin skiing.




 Some of my most favorite people riding the lift.
 Here's a little video of Corgin.
Another hair-do pic.

 And after quite a few months, We finally got our new family pictures done and up on the wall. I love them, they turned out so good. Thanks to my cousin, Courtney, for taking them!
Now we're looking forward to February. We have a vacation coming up that's going to be a blast!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you still keep up with your blog!! Love all the pics of the kiddos!