Our February has been a fun one. Here are some pictures!
This is a pretty common sight at my house. Eisley is running and jumping on things while my boys entertain themselves.
One day on our way to church. I love this little face!
Corgin was waiting to go to school one morning and Eisley went and cuddled with him in his little chair. These two get along so well.
I also had my birthday. Clint made sure I was spoiled, like always, and gave me lots of gifts. His parents came over and brought us lunch, and cake and ice cream! So we had a little party, ate our lunch, opened presents, and enjoyed some cake and ice cream. Here is my birthday hug from my Linkers!
We had the opportunity to go away for almost a week. For Christmas my parents rented a big cabin in Driggs for us all to go stay in and play. Here are some pictures of our time there. It was really windy and cold the week we were there, so we spent most of our time in the cabin. Good thing it was a whopping 4,000 square feet so we didn't have to get in each others way too much. My parents, Jake and Maddie and us went up together, then Luke and Brianne joined us on the weekend when they got done with their classes.
This is little Miss Eisley one day when she was so happy. That was before she started the fevers.
She was absolutely intrigued with Saydie. I happened to catch a few pictures of them interacting.
Miss Saydie doesn't seem to mind Eisley's interest. She even has a smile for her.
We were there for Valentine's Day. Here are the boys playing with their new toys and Corgin in his new clothes from Grandma.
Here's Eisley in her new clothes from Grandma. I think this little one might have an idea that she's cute.
Playing again with their toys. And some Jenga blocks that they found. This kept them entertained for quite some time.
Eisley and Grandpa looking at a book together.
Grandma and a couple of her girls!
Eisley jamming out to some music on Clint's phone.
One of my kid's favorite things to do and for once there was no fighting.
And of course there was a lot of time to do whatever we wanted, so I tried a new hair-do on Miss Eisley.
We did manage to get out a few times to go out and eat, get some groceries and there were about 2 days that were not windy or foggy enough that we ventured out to go skiing. The Tetons were beautiful on our way up the hill, so we stopped and took a few pictures.
Between Jake being sick with the flu, and a few kids sick and grumpy, and even Clint and I having a couple days that we felt a bit congested and had headaches, I think we had an enjoyable time together, playing games, watching the Olympics and hanging out as a family. A Big Thank You to my parents for paying for the cabin, the groceries, and the skiing. We appreciate it!
Then, for my birthday, Clint had given me some crochet hooks and some yarn. I had practiced a little while we were at the cabin and learned how to make flowers. I decided to use a flower that I made and make an ear warmer for Eisley. Here is the finished product.
And of course I had to get a picture of her modeling it.
One of her first ponytails, and my first time to try to french braid back her bangs.
We've also been trying to get things cleaned out of our basement so we can finish it. I found these when I was cleaning and they made me smile. From my brother, Jake, when we were kids.
And that sums up our February in a few pictures! Now that we've had our winter vacation, I'm totally ready for spring! Here's to a hopefully warm March.


























No comments:
Post a Comment