Corgin has officially moved up in the size of his diapers. I guess that is a good sign that he is growing. Here are a few pictures of him at bath time and in his cute "stud muffin" outfit.
Yeah! You have a blog. I'm so excited. I want to meet your new little man. He is adorable. I just got your birth announcements. They are so cute. Did they take you ages to get done? I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way!!
katie, congratulations on the little guy! you have such a cute little family. i bet grandma is spoiling him as much as possible! im glad you set this up, its all new to me but i like it! its great to see all the cute pictures of you all. take care, love Debbie
I'm married to the best man ever, Clint, and I'm a mommy to two great little boys, Corgin and Linkoln and a sweet little girl, Eisley. I love my family and spending time with them.
4 comments:
Hey Katie! It's so great to hear from you! Your little man is adorable!
Yeah! You have a blog. I'm so excited. I want to meet your new little man. He is adorable. I just got your birth announcements. They are so cute. Did they take you ages to get done? I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way!!
Hey! I linked to you from Kayleen's site. Hope you don't mind. He is soooo cute. I'm jealous he sleeps through the night so early! What a good baby!
katie, congratulations on the little guy! you have such a cute little family. i bet grandma is spoiling him as much as possible! im glad you set this up, its all new to me but i like it! its great to see all the cute pictures of you all. take care, love Debbie
Post a Comment