Yesterday we took a trip to the doctor for Corgin's two month check-up and his shots. He is such a little runt! At 8 lbs 14 oz, he is in the 3rd percentile for weight and at 21 inches long, he is only in the 2nd percentile for height. He is definitely just a little guy. Anyway, he handled the shots pretty well. I was the one who was trying not to cry. After I picked him up and loved him he was much better. Here are a few pictures from shot day.
On our way to the doctor. He's not too extremely happy about it.
Oh, so sad. Those shots hurt!
All tuckered out.
Though running a low fever, he's still a lot happier today.
Also, he is starting to coo at Clint and I. We just love it! We will say "oooh" to him and he'll say "ooooh" right back. It is sooo cute! He's such a fun little guy.


5 comments:
Shot day is always the worst. I hate it. It gets better. Addi didn't even cry at her six month and nine month (i think). He is such a cute pie. And just tiny like is cousin. I think he's shorter though but they are pretty close in weight.
Oh, I can only imagine a tiny baby. Mine are always monster children. Enjoy them when they are tiny, they have plenty of time to make up for it later. :)
I don't like shots either. Grant was grouchy for a good 3 or 4 days. It is no surprise that he is so small with the two of you as parents, but maybe that formula will thicken him up a little bit.
Katie! I found your blog on Jenny's, and I decided I better comment. I was so excited to see so many pictures of your new little guy. He is so cute. I bet you just love being a new mom! It makes me excited to get my baby here! Only a few more weeks. Take care, and keep in touch!
katie, can you hear that? It's Corgin....he says he misses uncle Jake (stander). You better come visit and let Corgin see me.
Post a Comment