Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CoRGiNmAn

Up until the day he was born, we could not commit to a name. We had several ideas, but we just weren't sure who he was. One of the names was Corgin, obivously, amongst a few others. We came up with Corgin from the Smashing Pumpkins lead singer who's name is Billy Corgan. Ironically enough, the day that he was born, the song "Disarm" by the Smashing Pumpkins was playing on our alarm that woke us up. We laughed saying that he must be a Corgin. This is a little something Clint put together for little man with the song that helped us name him. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Dominoe said...

What a fun video! I especially love his name being spelled out to the beat. He'll treasure that forever!

Cass said...

Cute little slide show! Oh and I went back and checked my records. I was way off (you forget so quickly) Addi weighed a whole pound more than Corgin at her two months. You have such a little man. She also had a few inches on him. It so cute when they are so tiny!

Anonymous said...

Ran into your mom the other day...for a second I thought she was Becki...anyway, just thought I would tell ya thanks for the card you sent me. Next time your in Blackfoot we really really really should do lunch...I love your pics of the little man....Cant believe he has grown so fast. Check out my blog..i have pics on there of mason and other family members along with some photo shoots i did.... cassi is on there as well for the shoot i did for susan... www.shutterbugphotography4.blogspot.com
hope all is well...keep in touch. lovs and miss

Cass said...

Hey Kate,
I was just wondering if you will be home for Easter. I'd love to meet Corgin if so.