Friday, March 14, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

You've been TAGGED! Copy this and paste it into a post.


A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago:
Well, I was a 14 year old girl who's happiness depended on how many boys liked me or thought I was cute. I was in eighth grade and it was my first year cheerleading. I experienced my first relationships (if you can call them that); I went out with Tate Secrist for a few days and dumped him so that I could go out with Chase Clark, who was the first and only boy to ever dump me. That "relationship" only lasted 4 days, so I wasn't really too heartbroken. I was pretty boy crazy though and I was trying to find friends that I really fit in with. All the typical teenage girl troubles. (Thanks Alanna for giving me the idea to look in my journal, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to remember it all - it sure made me laugh and hope that my kids never read that part of my journal)

On My To-Do List:
Call my insurance company about hospital bills, finish the laundry, go pick up my lesson book for Sunday, get bills in the mail, all sorts of other responsible grown-up stuff.

Before I die:
I would like to have a few more kids and I want to see them all grow up and get married and have their own kids. I'd also like to do some more traveling with Clint - maybe a Carribean cruise, or another Hawaiian cruise, or go to Chile (he served his mission there) or Egypt. I could go on, but I won't bore you any longer.

Places that I've lived:
Blackfoot, Idaho; Rexburg, Idaho; Pocatello, Idaho; Kaysville, Utah; Bountiful, Utah; Inkom, Idaho; and now Boise, Idaho

Jobs I have had:
Yard and Pet Caregiver, Pipe Mover, Rock Picker (potatoe harvest), Swather Operator, Beet Truck Driver, Rake Tractor Operator, -yes I grew up on a farm- , Sales Assosiate, Customer Service Coordinator, Massage Therapist, Chiropractic Assistant, and Mommy (current).

Dream job:
The one I am currently doing - I love it!

What I will do when I became a billionaire:
Travel and make sure that when I die my kids will get a nice inheritance.

Bad habits:
I leave the TV on even when I leave the room, I always spend way too much money at the grocery store, Clint says I make the soap soggy since I don't rinse it off when I am done in the shower, I could go on.

Things I enjoy:
Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching movies, playing games (wii games included), spending time on the internet, but mostly I enjoy being a mom to little Corginman!

Things people don't know about me:
I had never mowed a lawn until last summer and then when I finally gave in I was 23 years old and 5 months pregnant! Also, I don't think anyone knows the real color of my hair since I always have it dyed one color or another and have done this for the last 10 years or so.

Ok, so here is where I tag other people... I tag Trisha, Megan, JanDell, Dominoe, and Debra.

No comments: