Saturday, April 26, 2008

Crusty Ear

Little Corgin Man finally had gotten over his sickness from last week and I thought that things were going good. Then, Tuesday morning when he woke up, Clint got him out of his bed and realized that his ear had yellow crusty stuff on it. Then we noticed that he had left a yellow stain on his crib sheet. So, we took Corgin to the doctor and found out that he had a perferated eardrum. Don't worry, it doesn't cause any permanent damage (I was scared when they first told us, but I guess it's common in young kids). They gave us some antibiotics and said he should be better soon. Today has been the first day that he hasn't had a crusty ear when he woke up, so I guess that his ear has stopped leaking out the stinky gunk. Anyway, Corgin is keeping us busy. Here are some pictures for the Grandmas!

This is Sunday, when he was feeling better and was a happy boy.



These are pictures of him sucking his thumb - yes, he has mastered that skill for the most part.





I just think this one is cute.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear that little man has been sick...cant be too much fun for you...On the other hand I am so happy to hear that you are moving closer...We so need to get together..let me know if you need any help moving or anything...luvs and misses..jan

Amber Wray said...

Katie- I don't know if you remember me but we cheered together in high school, Amber (Winberg) Wray. I just wanted to tell you what a cute family you have. Your little boy is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, you have an adroable baby and as a grandma I'm not prejudice!!!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I AM predjudiced, but who wouldn't be with the cutest grandkids in the WORLD!! Corgie pooh is adorable, and he gets cuter every single day!! love and kisses, Gramma K

Elder Jacob Von Simonson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha said...

I told you it was only a matter of time before he found that thumb. He is sooo cute, but Clint already knows that! I think he is filling out a little too. I bet he is getting to be so much fun too!

Cass said...

OH! I am sorry to hear he has been so miserable. It makes you enjoy them so much more when they are feeling better and acting normal.