Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TV as a Babysitter

I know that the TV shouldn't be used as a babysitter, but I just can't help myself because little Corgin man is so cute watching it. He loves the bright colors and all the noise, and for a few minutes he will actually sit still. Here is a picture of him watching it.

And yes, he was wiggling around before he noticed the TV, hence the one shoe and sock that are off.

2 comments:

Cass said...

It's not a babysitter but it sure does offer a few minutes of sanity from time to time. He does look cute sitting up tall watching it.

Rebecca said...

You should try the Baby Einstein movies. Andrew would watch the Baby Beethoven one while I was showering when he was little. I'm sorry he was sick. I hate it when my kids don't feel well. I just feel so bad for them.