Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Poor Cor

So, Little Man has gotten sick. He's been running fevers since Saturday night and he has a nasty little cough. I took him to the hospital Sunday night because even with Tylenol his fever would not come down. He had a fever of 102 and they told me he has a viral respiratory infection. So, now I'm watching him to make sure it doesn't get worse and lead to RSV, but so far he seems to be doing a little better today.



And, he is not wearing a bonnet though it may appear that way. That is just the burp rag I layed him on so that he wouldn't get spit-up on our pillow.

5 comments:

Cass said...

I am so sorry he's sick. That is miserable, for the both of ya. He is so darn cute. I can't believe what a handsome boy he is. I need to meet this little fella.

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Thank you! for the new pictures, even when he is sick he is adorable! I can't believe how much he has grown and how dang cute he is! He gets cuter every day, is that possible? Gramma K

Kayleen said...

OH sad! I hope he feels better soon!

Corinne said...

Seriously. . .can he get any cuter? I am sorry he has been so sick. That RSV stuff is nasty. Abby had it at the first of the year, and she was super sick. Anyways, I'm glad he's doing a litle better. Good luck!

Dominoe said...

Poor little guy, he looks so sad! Hope he gets feeling better soon!