Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the "easy tending" days are over!

So, I put Corgin in his swing and left to go eat some breakfast. When I came back this is what I found.


His swing was going the whole time. I guess he wanted to swing sideways instead of front to back.


"That's right Mom, I did it. Do you have a problem with it?"

These are just some pictures from this weekend. Nothing exciting, just a cute little boy.



4 comments:

The Prince's said...

He is so cute! You guys need to move back......please!

Heather said...

He is so freakin' cute Katie! I miss seeing the little man more, he just cracks me up. I can't wait till he starts crawling and I get to hear stories about all his little adventures!

Kristi said...

Corgin is growing up...I can already see him as a toddler, and he is going to be spoiled rotten cause he's so stinkin' cute...we're all gonna love him to death!

Shine said...

I agree! Corgin has grown up so much since the last couple of pictures! What a handsome boy!
Andy out-grew his swing too... he'd grab bars as he swung by. Scared the daylights out of me!