We've been busy playing in the sun and having lots of fun. Corgin just keeps growing amongst all the playing!
Here Corgin is getting hugs from his cousin Addi. She just loves him.
Corgin decided to give her a kiss in return (more like slobbering all over her face!). Playing in the grass at the park. He didn't quite know what to think of it. He gets used to the idea and was soon picking it and putting it in his mouth. Almost crawling, or at least getting the idea of it. Playing with his cousin Taelor. She was giving him a ride in her Jeep. We were swimming at Aunt Joanna's. Corgin thinks he is a fish. Uncle Luke spends lots of time entertaining the little one. Sometimes Corgin doesn't know what to think of it all. These are a few pics I've taken and had on my camera for a while. Just a little bit more on my house, but it has changed a lot now. The walls are starting to be sheetrocked and the ceiling is now done with the sheetrock. I'm getting so excited!
This is my kitchen and the wall where the raised bar will be. Master bath. Other bath.
The stairs. Dining room. Fireplace in the family/living room. The shingles are all done. That was a lot of work and I appriciate all who helped. Thanks!!!
Here are a couple videos of Corgin. (Yes, that is rockband going on in the background.)
Love the new pics! Addi especially loves them, she wants to look at them constantly, she loves Corgin! Tess went to look at another blog and she just kept saying, "Tor-tie, Tor-tie" over and over until she went back to your blog with Corgin!
I just LOVE the pictures of Corgin and of the house too. Both are getting bigger and bigger! HA! Oh, that Corgin is sweeeeet. Can hardly believe he's grown so much. We love all of you and enjoy seeing your blog. Hugs and Kisses, from Grandma & Grandpa H.
i love looking at your pics and seeing all the cool things corgin is doing gets me excited that breckin will be doing it soon too. your house looks so nice!
First, you look great Katie! Second, your little boy is adorable!! We for sure need to get together sometime!! I don't have your phone number....I can understand not wanting to post it on a blog. So my email is mege8393@hotmail.com Just email me and we can plan a little play date (:
I'm married to the best man ever, Clint, and I'm a mommy to two great little boys, Corgin and Linkoln and a sweet little girl, Eisley. I love my family and spending time with them.
8 comments:
Love the new pics! Addi especially loves them, she wants to look at them constantly, she loves Corgin! Tess went to look at another blog and she just kept saying, "Tor-tie, Tor-tie" over and over until she went back to your blog with Corgin!
Wow! He's getting so big! I can't believe he's sitting up and close to crawling! And your house looks like it's gonna be so nice!
I like the picture of Corgin with his uncle Luke. He looks so grown up.
I just LOVE the pictures of Corgin and of the house too. Both are getting bigger and bigger! HA!
Oh, that Corgin is sweeeeet. Can hardly believe he's grown so much.
We love all of you and enjoy seeing your blog.
Hugs and Kisses, from
Grandma & Grandpa H.
i love looking at your pics and seeing all the cool things corgin is doing gets me excited that breckin will be doing it soon too. your house looks so nice!
He is getting so big. What a cutie! I haven't seen him in months. We need to have a girls party again soon.
First, you look great Katie! Second, your little boy is adorable!!
We for sure need to get together sometime!! I don't have your phone number....I can understand not wanting to post it on a blog. So my email is mege8393@hotmail.com
Just email me and we can plan a little play date (:
Post a Comment