Sunday, July 20, 2008

First Family Camp-out!

We went camping this weekend with all of my Mom's side of the family. Corgin had a fun time being outside and playing with everyone. Here are a lot of pictures of his adventure.
The first pic taken, they're wondering what is going on.
Uncle Jake and Corgin, okay with pics being taken now.
Playing with Murphy. Corgin loved all the dogs at the camp-out.
Don't worry, Murphy isn't eating his hand.
Just chillin' with his Uncle Jake.
Corgin with his Great Grandpa.
Riding the fourwheeler with Grandma!
It was pretty fun!!!
Corgin loved to drink water from the water bottle. Mikki is helping him get a drink.
He'd get a hold of it and pull it to his mouth.
He just loved it!
Hangin' out by the table while we played games. He liked to roll around and wiggle in his pack'n'play.
Playin' with Uncle Jake again. He was giggling and having lots of fun.
"What's up?" He spent a lot of time in his stroller being pushed around the campsite.
All worn out from the camp trip. This was the last night and he was one tired little boy.

We had lots of fun camping and want to thank those who put it together. We missed those who couldn't make it and can't wait 'til next year to go camping again.


5 comments:

Trisha said...

You are better than me. I don't think I would have much fun camping with a baby. In fact, Ali and Danny are sleeping outside tonight and you will find Grant and me sleeping in our own beds where we belong.

Dominoe said...

Very fun! I think camping with young kids can be fun. They get worn out exploring and then zonk out at bedtime! Corgin looks like he had a blast!

Kristi said...

Love all the pictures of Corgin! I miss seeing him. Glad you had a good time, it looked like a blast!

Anonymous said...

you got some dang cute and awesome shots of corgin...looks like you all had fun....

Cass said...

He is getting so big!! I can't believe how fast they change. I wish I could have been there!