skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Impatient
So I got impatient waiting for Katie to post another blog, so I did it this morning while she was asleep. Corgin Is great and loves to see me when I get home from work. He always give me the biggest smile, waves, and then crawls to me just as fast as he can. It always cheers me up after a long day of workin on the railroad. The house is coming along we've almost finished the front(exterior). This picture is a little outdated but you get the idea. Corgin just climbing on his toys.
3 comments:
Hey, Clint you do pretty good at posting! The house looks really GOOD I love the rock front, you did a good job.
That Corgin is really a handsome little guy, and such a sweet smile! We love to hear from you and see what's going on.
Love You all, Grandma & Grandpa H.
Hi Simonsons!
Katie, you better get on the ball 'cause Clint's taken over and has rail-roaded ya too! My mom said she bumped into you and your mom the other day. House looks great. Little boy looks fantastic!
Take Care,
N.
Time for a NEW BLOG!! That house has changed...so have you guys!
Post a Comment