They are absolutley adorable!!
They are soooo cute! They are definately brothers! Those jammies are my favorite, I tried to get some for Kara but the store was out!
WE LOVE YOUR BOYS TOO!!! The pix are just darling!! Give them hugs and kissed -- LOTS & LOTS from G'pa & G'ma.
So Precious! (Yes, I know I'm speaking about boys.) But it is true! They will be in cahoots soon enough!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are absolutley adorable!!
They are soooo cute! They are definately brothers! Those jammies are my favorite, I tried to get some for Kara but the store was out!
WE LOVE YOUR BOYS TOO!!! The pix are just darling!! Give them hugs and kissed -- LOTS & LOTS from G'pa & G'ma.
So Precious! (Yes, I know I'm speaking about boys.) But it is true! They will be in cahoots soon enough!!
Post a Comment