Saturday, December 27, 2014

July 2014

4th of July

 I did Eisley's hair in a star.
 Pictures with cousins before the parade! Carter, Grant, Ashton, Link, Corgin, Brielle, Emmy and Eisley, Ali, Addi, Lilly, and Pierce.
 Carter, Grant, Ashton, Link, Corgin, Pierce, Bri, Emmy and Eisley, Ali, Addi, and Lilly.
 My three little munchkins!
 1 minute before I took this picture he said, "I'm not tired!"
 

More July

 The boys did swimming lessons. Here's Corgin.
 Played some more with cousins. Eisley, Pierce, Corgin, Link, Grant, and Addi.
 Clint surprised me with a new diamond ring for our 10 year anniversary.
 Here is the garden we planted earlier in the year.
 I found Eisley sleeping like this one night.
 Another day like this for a nap.
 Eisley and Corgin.
 Eisley got to come ride in the swather with me.
 She rode most of the time like this.
Link got to ride too. He loves riding in the tractors and swathers.

No comments: