We started October with a bang! A bang on the head, that is. I got a call from the school telling me that I needed to come pick up Corgin because he needs stitches. So, I hurried and got dressed and called my mom and headed to the school to pick up my Corgin man.
This is how he was bandaged up when I got him. I'm terrible and thought to myself that whoever did it didn't do very well since his head was still gaping.
Then we got to the dr. and they took that bandages off and I saw how big the gash was and I realized that they did a pretty good job bandaging it at the school. It was a big head wound for running into a door as someone was opening it.
He didn't like the numbing shots, but other than that, he handled getting the stitches like a pro.
Eisley's Birthday!
Eisley had her 2nd birthday. She loved it!
Opening gifts.
Thank you hugs for her brothers.
She is really spoiled!
Time for cake.
More October Pictures
I finally finished Eisley's crib quilt I started before she was born.
Corgin also got a girlfriend. I saw this note he wrote to her. He also bragged about it to everyone. When he asked her if she would marry him he told me that she didn't know and that he told her that she had her whole life as a kid to decide.
We took the kiddos to the movie.
Silly Link.
Silly Eisley and Link.
Halloween
Corgin was a zombie.
Link was Optimus Prime.
Eisley was a raccoon.
At our ward Halloween party.
After the party the boys were in the bath and Clint told Corgin to act like a zombie and Link to act like a Transformer. This is what he got.
Eisley says cheese now with her tongue out.
Halloween trunk or treat in Inkom. We went up early and carved pumpkins. Here are the kids all dressed up and ready to go with their pumpkins in the trunk.
Happy Halloween!





























No comments:
Post a Comment