Our May was pretty eventful. Here are some pictures!
Olly got fixed. And yes, he had to wear the cone of shame.
Vegas Getaway
Clint and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary a little early this year and went to Vegas. I'd never been, so I thought it was fun! We saw a lot of places that I'd only seen in movies.
At Caesar's Palace.
The Bellagio Fountains.
Eiffel Tower.
Spiderman saved me at the wax museum.
Saw the M&M store. (That red guy looks a little creepy)
We rented a car and drove to Hoover Dam.
We saw some cool things at the Shark Reef.
Then we walked down Fremont Street. We saw Herby,
the Batmobile,
and Bumblebee. We also ate at the Bachanal and the best place was Nora's, a little hole in the wall Italian resteraunt off the strip. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed our time together.
Corgin's Kindergarten Graduation
We got home and that week Corgin graduated from Kindergarten!
More May Pictures
We planted a garden. The kids had more fun playing in the dirt than anything.
Olly got a haircut.
The boys enjoyed a nice warm day laying in the sun
and playing in the sprinkler.
Link
Corgin
More warm days playing in the water!
Clint's Birthday!
Clint had a birthday and got a new smoker. He loves it!
More May
Eisley buckled herself in the Bumbo and couldn't get out, so she just walked around like this.
Another nice day. We went to my Mom's and met Mikki there and let the kids play. Here's Eisley and Emery.
Corgin, Eisley, and Emery.
Eisley insisted on taking her drink in the pool.
I think these girls know how to relax in the pool. They've got their drinks, their chairs, and their feet in the water to stay cool.
And that was our May!



































No comments:
Post a Comment