Clint and I bought some land this week and we are moving to Pocatello to start building a house this summer. We suprised my family with this information and showed them the lot and they were so happy (especially my mom - she's glad she gets to be closer to Corgin now). Clint and I have talked about building a house for quite a while now and we are so excited. We have a lot to look forward to this year now.

We are going to reverse this, so the garage will be on the right, but this is the exterior look of the houseplan we have choosen.

Again, the house will be reversed, so the bedrooms will be on the left. We like it and can't wait to start building.
4 comments:
How fun and exciting!!! Congrats!
Of this...you don't even need my comment...you already know...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited! Gramma K
What a fun house! Congratulations!
That is so exciting!! I'm glad your moving back, maybe we'll have a chance to introduce Corgin and Addi.
Post a Comment