I've seen this on a couple of blogs and thought it looked like fun!How to Play!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
5 years ago


6 comments:
I remember when we'd play Barbies in your parents storage room on all those shelves. Our Barbies had a mansion! I also remember that you taught me how to make flowers with beads and we'd make necklaces, bracelets, and anklets. We were imaginative and creative kids, weren't we?
Oh, and I also remember you and I would talk all the time in your room and Brock and Jake would hide under your bed or in the closet and listen to our conversations. Oh that made me so mad!
I remember when I used to babysit you during harvest, and Jake ran out into the grain field and hid. You helped me search for like 3 hours for him before I was sure he was lost. He showed up a few minutes later and thought he was so funny! I also remember when I got your school pics on my desk when I was in like 3rd grade and you were in kindergarten. That is so funny because they even sent your pics from moreland to riverside thinking that you were me!
Remember when I used to babysit you during harvest and you were such a great help with the boys. I have always thought that you are such a cutie! I think it's kinda weird that I remember babysitting someone who has a baby now!
Theres too many! I remember when you and Jake made a fort and it had a second floor. Made probley with cinder blocks and a board on top. It was pretty cool. You guys said that you put a cow on the second floor and it was so strong that it didn't break(thats what I remember anyways). Then we would play on the tramp a lot with splinkers. My earliest memories is sleeping over when you still lived in the trailer house. We watched little mermaid and slept on the floor in the living room. Taking baths together in your moms big tub. Playing ponies in the back of my moms Blazer. Shopping in Park City. The time you put red streaks in my hair(should have took pics). Our whole senior year!
Grandpa's patio, baby lotion (or was it oil) and legs...."soothe your legs"
Post a Comment