Thursday, July 3, 2008

PicTuRes!

Here are some pics of my little man. He's growing so fast!
Just hanging out here.
This is his chair that helps him sit up on his own.
Attempting to eat an apple. Mmmm yummy.
Swimming with Grandma. He loved the water and he would kick and kick.
Here is the hole where our house is now.
Our house.

Here we have some walls. Those will be the bedrooms and bathrooms.

4 comments:

Elicia said...

Your little man is sooo cute!! And it looks like things are moving along smoothly on the house :) Congrats!!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Great job, Katie! Glad you're back on the blog scene -- must have found your cord or borrowed one from Kristi. Anyway, we LOVE the pic's & Corgin is simply adorable -- keep the pic's coming!! And your house is doing GREAT, I can hardly believe you are so far along. Thanks for posting stuff so we can see it.
We love you all! Take care.
Grandma & Grandpa H.

Kristi said...

Hey did you get the copyright clearance on that one of me in the swimming pool???? j/k Glad most of my body is under the water, and at least I'm not gray!! I'm actually pleased you got a good picture of him swimming! He was great that day! grammakristi

Cass said...

I am glad you hopped back on the bandwagon. You got the framing done on your house. I'm so excited for you. I'm loving the pictures of Corgin but, I want to see some scooting footage! We aren't going to the campout, bummer... Shawn's family reunion is the same weekend.