Well, we've been busy these last few weeks. We've been especially busy having fun in the water. Here are some pictures of all the excitement.
Clint's brother, Jake, came home from his mission this last week, so most of his family has been here and we've been partying. I didn't have my camera for some of it and I was kinda bummed. We picked him up at the SLC airport. Corgin and his cousin, Addi, held the sign and we attached balloons to them. It was pretty cute! Then, on Friday we all went boating. Here are a few pictures from that adventure, and there really is just a few - I wished I would have taken more.
When Clint's parents were gone picking up his brother, we took the boat out one day. Here are some pics of that.


2 comments:
Cute pictures, Katie -- Thanks for sharing them.
Your "boys" are so cute -- all 3 of them. Loved spending the weekend with you guys. It was a good homecoming for Jacob -- FOOD, FUN, and FAMILY!!!
Great boating pictures...I will get mine up soon too, I have so many!! Oh, well...fun to see Corgin and Link in some cute pictures!
Post a Comment